We're always searching for that one perfect sandal - the one that goes with everything, the one that is effortlessly comfy and easy to throw on, the one that just so happens to match everything we own. We couldn't find one, so we made it ourselves! The Monroe Sandal is made from soft, upcycled deadstock leather right in Los Angeles! She's crafted by hand, with the greatest attention to detail and with longevity in mind. She features three rolled leather straps and a soft, plush footbed. Go ahead, wear The Monroe Sandal everywhere. That's why we made her!
- Classic strappy slip-on sandal
- Straps and sole made from dyed and super soft black upcycled deadstock leather and suede
- Three rolled straps
- Color variations may occur and look different from the photos!
- Available in whole sizes only, we recommend sizing up!
- Handmade in Los Angeles - Take a closer look to see how The Monroe Sandal was created!
- Elaina is 5'9 and wearing the size 9, styled with The Dawn Dress
- Katy and Blaine are 5'9 and they're both wearing the size 9, styled with The Delphine Dress
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.