Inspired by a vintage men’s shoe with brogue detailing and a semi-pointed toe, The Agnes Oxford brings a hint of femininity to this classic menswear silhouette. Paired with your coziest, wintery socks, The Agnes Oxford is sure to become an instant classic.
- Lace-up vintage-inspired oxford
- Shoe made from dyed, untreated and naturally textured natural brown deadstock leather
- Leather sole made from upcycled deadstock
- Semi-pointed toe silhouette
- Brogue details
- Coated cloth cord laces
- Color variations may occur and look different from the photos!
- Available in whole sizes only - true-to-size for whole shoe sizes. If you are in-between sizes and have a narrow foot, we recommend you size down! If you have a wider foot, we recommend you size up!
- Handmade in Los Angeles
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.