Christy’s favorite warming, nourishing drink — filled with adaptogens and perfect for chilly mornings.
How To Make Christy’s Chai:
- 1 Heaping Tbsp of Chai Powder “I use the Blue Lotus Brand”
- 1 Heaping Tbsp of Cacao Powder
- 1 Large Tbsp of Ghee
- 1 Large Tbsp of Honey
- 1 Large Tbsp of Cashew Butter
- Add in your favorite adaptogens “I like maca, ashwaganda and reishi.”
- Add all ingredients to a blender with 3 cups of water.
- Add or subtract any ingredients you desire until the flavor becomes rich, sweet and creamy.