The Willa Dress is the long-sleeved version of our most popular dress, The Dawn Dress. We gave Willa balloon sleeves and kept the same beloved drawstring waist and long, flowing silhouette, for an update that is perfect for your year-round closet.
The Willa Dress in Slate Stripe Embroider was handcut by Martha.
- Long-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight grey and white striped deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Balloon sleeves and elastic wrists
- Neckline snap closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Unlined and sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.