The vintage-inspired Vera Coat is a full-length trench with notch lapels and flap pockets. We love how simple and beautiful she is. Her silhouette is a slight nod to a classic men's overcoat. Pants, jeans, dresses - Vera goes with everything!
- Vintage-inspired, full-length trench coat
- Medium weight blue deadstock fabric, feels like boiled wool
- Notch lapels
- Front four-button closure and flap pockets
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Alyssa is 5'9 and Crystal is 5'11, they're wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.