This item has slight imperfections, and as a result, we are selling it at a final sale discount! Imperfections may include small stains, discolorations, slight variations along the hemline and/or minor thread pulls.
We're endlessly inspired by the art of Vanja Vukelić. Her drawings double as prayer pieces, as feminine altars, as shrines to the body and spirit of Mother Earth. We're honored and humbled that she has lent her beautiful eye and art to create the second limited-edition Christy Dawn bandana. May you find inspiration, connection and hope in these uncertain times.
The Vanja Bandana was made by our talented artisan partners, Oshadi Collective, in Erode, India. Learn more about Oshadi Collective here!
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Imperfections may include small stains, discolorations, slight variations along the hemline and/or minor thread pulls
- Limited second-edition bandana (or wall art!)
- Lightweight deadstock fabric, 100% cotton
Black and rust pattern screen printed with organically certified dyes
- Original design created in collaboration with the artist, Vanja Vukelić (Instagram: @merakilabbe)
- Merrow stitched hem
- Hand wash cold, air dry recommended
- 23" x 23"
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.