The Uma Top is all about the details. Her classic Peter Pan collar is accentuated by a tie at the neck, while her front features a curved hem that leads to a row of feminine rouleau loop buttons. Her three quarter sleeves are slightly oversized, which creates a truly charming silhouette. We’ve been loving The Uma Top paired with our Lula Jeans or Ida Skirt, just a hint of skin peeking out from behind her buttons.
- Classic peasant blouse
- Lightweight white eyelet repurposed fabric (feels like cotton), eco dry cleaning recommended
- Adjustable drawstring waist tie
- Rouleau loop button up front
- Long balloon sleeves
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
- Seen here with The Lula Jean in Berry Stripe