We'll go ahead and say it: The Theo Dress is the most comfortable thing in our closet. She might also win 'most versatile' - her tiered bodice and skirt create an elegant, beautiful silhouette, and she transitions from day to night effortlessly.
The Sand Anemone Vine fabric was rotary printed and made in Erode, India.
The Theo Dress was made by our talented artisan partners, Oshadi Collective, in Erode, India. Learn more about Oshadi Collective here!
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton voile
- Floral pattern designed by Designer and Art Director, Jennica Atkinson
- Cream, pink and blue floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Back neck button closure
- Tiered skirt
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Bra friendly
Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Yara Bow and The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.