We'll go ahead and say it: The Theo Dress is the most comfortable thing in our closet. She might also win 'most versatile' - her tiered bodice and skirt create an elegant, beautiful silhouette, and she transitions from day to night effortlessly.
- Easy fit, bohemian maxi dress
- Lightweight blue floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Tiered Frida skirt
- Features back neck button closure
- Bra friendly
- Julianna is 5'5 and wearing the small
- Sophia is 5'8 and wearing the small in standard sizing
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.