We'll go ahead and say it: The Theo Dress is the most comfortable thing in our closet. She might also win 'most versatile' – her tiered bodice and skirt create an elegant, beautiful silhouette, and she transitions from day to night effortlessly. We are especially excited that this Theo was made with organic khadi cotton. Better for your body, better for Mother Earth.
- Half-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight black fabric, made with khadi cotton
- Back neck button closure
- Tiered skirt
- Handwoven – Please note, due to the nature of this sewing method, thread variations may occur!
- Organically dyed by hand using natural, plant-based dyes – Please note, color variations may occur and look different from the photos!
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Hand wash cold, air dry recommended – After washing, do not wring the dress and be mindful that the color may transfer during the first few wears!
- Christy is 5'7 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.