We'll go ahead and say it: The Theo Dress is the most comfortable thing in our closet. She might also win 'most versatile' - her tiered bodice and skirt create an elegant, beautiful silhouette, and she transitions from day to night effortlessly.
The Theo Dress was made by our talented artisan partners, Oshadi Collective, in Erode, India. Learn more about Oshadi Collective here!
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight deadstock fabric, cotton
- Floral pattern designed by Designer and Art Director, Jennica Atkinson
- Blue and tan multi-colored floral pattern block printed by hand using natural, plant-based dyes - please note, due to the nature of hand blocking, pattern variations may occur and look different from the photos! This floral daisy fabric was dyed over the series of a couple of months. Natural dyes adhere to fabric using sunlight, and the fabric color is just as much a result of the vegetable dyes used and the seasons it was printed in.
- Back neck button closure
- Tiered skirt
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Hand wash cold, air dry in the shade recommended - after washing do not wring dress and be mindful that the color may transfer during the first few wears!
- Katy is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.