The Sustainable Masks are non-medical grade, 100% doubled deadstock cotton, and feature an overlock hemline and behind-the-ear elastic. Each order is for 5 total masks in assorted colors and prints, fabrics will vary and cannot be guaranteed. They are reusable and washable. For best practices, hand wash before first use and after each subsequent use, and lay flat to dry. Refrain from touching the mask or your face once you have put it on!
The Sustainable Masks are made by Don Pedro, Gilberto, Elmer, Anna, Simeon, Romeo, Pedro C, Angelica, Teresita, Nora, Kathy and Fany, our talented dressmaker and shipping team!
This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Pack includes 5 cupped masks of the same pattern with overlock hem
- Reusable non-medical grade adult masks made from 100% doubled deadstock cotton - not intended for clinical use
- White and black ditsy floral print
- Does not include a pocket or wire bridge
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry recommended - wash before the first use!
- The adult masks measure about 10.5" by 5.5" - not including the elastics
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.