The Sustainable Masks are non-medical grade, 100% doubled deadstock linen and cotton, and feature binding and behind-the-ear elastic. They are reusable and washable. Please note, colors and prints may vary. For best practices, hand wash before first use and after each subsequent use, and lay flat to dry. Refrain from touching the mask or your face once you have put it on!
Each order is for 3 total masks. The shipping and fulfillment of mask only orders will be prioritized. We are working hard to have your masks shipped as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!
The Sustainable Masks are made by Don Pedro, Gilberto, Elmer, Anna, Simeon, Romeo, Pedro C, Angelica, Teresita, Nora, Kathy, and Fany our talented dressmaker and shipping team!
Please note, due to order volume orders will ship within 5-10 days. Thank you for your patience!
- FINAL SALE
- Pack includes 3 masks with binding
- Reusable non-medical grade adult masks made from 100% doubled deadstock linen and cotton, not intended for clinical use
- The adult masks measure about 10.5" by 5.5" – not including the elastics
- Assorted colors, floral and checkered prints, fabrics may vary
- Does not include a pocket or wire bridge
- Wash before the first use
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry recommended
- The shipping and fulfillment of mask orders will be prioritized. We are working hard to have your masks shipped as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.