We longed for a sweater that felt perfectly lived-in and familiar, and we made just that! The Sonny Sweater is ultra-cozy for lounging at home, and stylish enough for strolling around the farmer’s market. She was panel knit using organic cotton and non-toxic dyes in a low-waste process that is better for your skin and for Mother Earth. This is your new goes-with-everything, wear-everywhere, all-time favorite sweater - and she pairs perfectly with our Sonny Pant!
The Sonny Sweater was made by our talented artisan partners, Oshadi Collective, in Erode, India. Learn more about Oshadi Collective here!
- Long-sleeved vintage-inspired loungewear sweater
- Light to medium weight 3-ply fabric, organic cotton - soft and cozy on your skin!
- Washed black colored yarn using organic dyes
- Panel knit using an ultra low-waste knitting process
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended
- Ally is 5'8 (chest 32" / waist 25" / hips 34") and wearing the small
- Alicia is 5'7 (chest 35" / waist 28" / hips 43.5") and wearing the medium
If you have questions about how to wear or care for your Sonny pieces, or if you'd like to facilitate a return for a different style or size, don't hesitate to reach out! We're here to help! Find us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our on-site messaging platform.
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.