Inspired by our favorite vintage sweatpants, The Sonny Pant has become our new go-to! Equal parts comfortable and stylish, The Sonny Pant was panel knit using organic cotton and non-toxic dyes in a low-waste process that is better for your skin and for Mother Earth. She only gets better with time - and we highly recommend pairing her with our Sonny Sweater for your new favorite wear-everywhere loungewear set!
With the goal of accommodating a broader range of body shapes and sizes, we've made slight modifications to the fit of The Sonny Pant. Extra rise and room for curves make them cozier and more versatile than ever - and if you prefer a fit that's more snug, we suggest rolling the waistband! If you're in-between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- Vintage-inspired loungewear pant
- Light to medium weight 3-ply fabric, organic cotton - soft and cozy on your skin!
- Washed burnt orange colored yarn using organic dyes
- Panel knit using an ultra low-waste knitting process
- High-waisted and runs spacious in the hips - we highly recommend sizing down if you're in-between sizes!
- Easy, relaxed fit - some of our team members like to roll the waistband for a more fitted style!
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended
- Alicia is 5'7 (chest 35" / waist 28" / hips 43.5") and wearing the medium
If you have questions about how to wear or care for your Sonny pieces, or if you'd like to facilitate a return for a different style or size, don't hesitate to reach out! We're here to help! Find us at email@example.com or via our on-site messaging platform.
The Sonny Pant was made by our talented artisan partners, Oshadi Collective, in Erode, India. Learn more about Oshadi Collective here!
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.