The Selma Dress is the modest, balloon-sleeved piece of our dreams! We love her adjustable waist and feminine collar, the perfect compliment to her ankle-length silhouette. She pairs perfectly with our Dawn Boots and can transition from day to night with the addition of a simple long coat, like our own Leona Trench.
- Full-length prairie dress
- Lightweight cream deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Billowing poet sleeves with elastic cuff
- Peter Pan collar with ruffle trim
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Full button front closure
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Camille is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.