A timeless, vintage-inspired piece, The Sebastian Dress is made special by her details, including a lace-lined collar and pockets. This midi dress features a fitted waist and a hidden side zipper.
The Sebastian Dress was made by Keyris, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved vintage-inspired dress
- Lightweight black and white fabric, feels like a rayon blend
- Lace trim collar, sleeves and pockets
- Shell buttons
- Invisible side zipper
- Knee-length skirt
- Runs narrow in the bodice and waist, we recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes!
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the extra small, styled with The Dawn Boot
- Katy is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.