Soft, elegant and warm, The Sasha Sweater is the cardigan of our dreams. Comprised of 70% lambswool and 30% Nylon, The Sasha is panel knit and colored using organic certified dyes (better for Mother Earth and better for you!). With her long, sweeping silhouette, pockets and optional waist tie, The Sasha is sure to become your most lived-in piece.
The Sasha Sweater was made by our talented artisan partners, Oshadi Collective, in Erode, India. Learn more about Oshadi Collective here!
- Long-sleeved vintage-inspired midi cardigan
- Light to medium weight deadstock yarn from India, 70% lambswool and 30% nylon
- Washed brown colored yarn using organic dyes
- Panel knit using an ultra low-waste knitting process
- Balloon sleeves with long ribbed cuffs
- Ribbed collar and hem detail
- Detachable waist tie
- Patch pockets
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Available in one size only - one size fits most, please refer to the size chart to confirm measurements
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the XS/S, styled with The Augusta Dress and The Agnes Oxford
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.