The Sage Dress is versatile and exudes understated elegance. With a racerback top, fitted bodice and long silhouette, she embodies a beautiful simplicity - perfect for all occasions.
The Wisteria Wildflower Meadow fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Sage Dress was made by Ana, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Sleeveless maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton
- Purple, pink and cream floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- High neck halter top
- Fitted chest and bodice - we recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes!
- Racerback shape
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Strapless bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Gia is 5'7 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.