MADE-TO-ORDER - Once an order is placed, the dress will be sewn at our warehouse in Los Angeles from start to finish. The dress is expected to ship 4 weeks from the order date!
The Ruth Dress is a form-fitting, ankle-length dream. She features shirred sleeves with an empire silhouette and a back tie for customized cinching. The delicate pleats on her bodice create a unique and feminine V-neck. Whatever the occasion, The Ruth Dress is the perfect piece!
The Ruth Dress was made by Gilberto, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Made-To-Order - Once an order is placed, the dress will be sewn at our warehouse in Los Angeles from start to finish. The dress is expected to ship 4 weeks from the order date!
- Short-sleeved ankle-length dress
- Lightweight cotton deadstock fabric
- Floral design screen printed with cream and pink using organic dyes
- Shirred sleeves
- Empire silhouette and pleated bodice
- Adjustable waist tie in the back
- Bra friendly
- Hand wash cold, air dry recommended
- Katy is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.