A breathtaking '70s dream, the Ria Dress is our new favorite peasant dress. With her kimono sleeves, billowing layered tiered skirt, and adjustable back waist tie, the Ria is all about the details.
- Pullover peasant dress
- Lightweight blue deadstock fabric, feels like cotton gauze
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Adjustable back waist tie
- Full skirt with horizontal pleated trim
- Full kimono sleeves
- Square neckline
- Mars is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. We root through piles of leftover fabric called “deadstock,” and when we find fabric we love, our team of artisans cuts, sews and finishes each piece in our Downtown LA factory. This talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.