A breathtaking '70s dream, the Ria Dress is our new favorite peasant dress. With her kimono sleeves, billowing layered tiered skirt, and adjustable back waist tie, the Ria is all about the details.
- Pullover peasant dress
- Lightweight green deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Square neckline and kimono sleeves
- Adjustable back waist tie
- Full skirt and horizontal pleated trim
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.