Ships 10/14 • The timeless painter’s jumpsuit silhouette receives a modern update with our Penny Jumper. Penny has short sleeves for a more casual vibe, as well as two front patch pockets. Wear her year-round, paired with our Frankie Sweater during colder months, and a pair of sandals for the spring and summer.
Please note, due to current circumstances orders will ship within 1-2 weeks. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
- Relaxed fit, workwear-inspired coveralls
- Lightweight green deadstock fabric, feels like linen
- Pointed collar
- Front button closure
- Short-sleeved with loop detail
- Front, side, and back pockets
- Oversized, we recommend ordering your usual size for a similar fit as Paloma
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Paloma is 5'9 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.