The timeless painter’s jumpsuit silhouette receives a modern update with our Penny Jumper. Penny has short sleeves for a more casual vibe, as well as two front patch pockets. Wear her year-round, paired with our Arlo Sweater during those colder months and a pair of sandals for the spring and summer.
- Relaxed fit, workwear-inspired coveralls
- Medium weight yellow deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Pointed collar
- Front button closure
- Short-sleeved with loop detail
- Front, side, and back pockets
- Oversized, we recommend ordering your usual size for a similar fit as Ally
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.