The Paloma Dress was one of the first pieces Christy ever designed. This dress was born out of a desire for a closet staple Christy could truly wear anywhere. She pairs equally well with tennis shoes or boots, making her the perfect transitional piece for your closet. Wear her in the summer, the spring, fall or - yes - even winter! The Paloma Dress can do it all.
The Navy Anemone Vine fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Paloma Dress was made by Virginia, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton voile
- Floral pattern designed by Designer and Art Director, Jennica Atkinson
- Cream, pink and blue floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- White tassel detail
- Empire waist
- Tiered skirt
Lined - cotton-gauze lining is shorter than the dress skirt!
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Jordan is 5'3 and wearing the Petite small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.