Featuring binding at the bust, an adjustable neck tie, and a bibbed bodice, The Paisley Dress is a nod to our favorite peasant dresses of yesteryear. She features a tiered skirt and batwing sleeves. Her neckties can be done up for a more modest look, or left undone for an easygoing daytime feel.
The Paisley Dress was made by Ana, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Vintage-inspired peasant maxi dress
- Lightweight pale blue-green textured deadstock fabric, feels like cotton gauze
- Adjustable front neck ties
- 3/4 bat-winged sleeved
- Tiered skirt
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Mecca is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.