The smocking on The Noelle Dress is so special, and paired with her sweet halter top, we’re in love! This ankle-length beauty is perfect for a trip to the beach, just grab a wicker basket and some sunglasses and get ready to feel the sand in between your toes!
- 70's inspired maxi dress
- Lightweight blue-purple floral deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Intricate chest smocking with ruffle trim
- Adjustable straps, can be tied as halter or buttoned in back!
- Full length skirt with ruffle hem
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the XS
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. We root through piles of leftover fabric called “deadstock,” and when we find fabric we love, our team of artisans cuts, sews and finishes each piece in our Downtown LA factory. This talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.