The Monarch Dress's flutter sleeves and delicately ruched waistline are reminiscent of a '70s dream. Feminine and elegant, she features a detachable waist tie and hidden back zipper.
- Lightweight cream deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Fluttered sleeves
- Fitted bodice and back zipper closure
- Detachable waist tie
- Please note, due to the nature of deadstock fabric, color variations may occur and look different from the photos!
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Emily is 5'7 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Sandal
- Anyon is 5'11 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.