A classic Christy Dawn piece returns! The Molly Skort was one of Christy's original designs, and we love her for the effortlessness of her style. Is she a skirt? Shorts? She's both! And she looks perfect paired with a worn-in vintage T-shirt and a pair of tennis sneakers or sandals. The Molly Skirt features a high rise and a zipper at the back.
The Molly Skort was made by Pedro, one of our talented dressmakers.
- This item is final sale - Ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- 90's-inspired skort
- Light to medium weight pink and white plaid deadstock fabric, feels like a cotton blend
- Front skirt panel
- Back zipper closure
- High rise - Runs narrow in the waist and hips, we recommend sizing up if you're in-between sizes!
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Blaine is 5'9 and wearing the extra small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.