The high neckline and delicate ruffles of The Miller Dress make her a true standout. She's reminiscent of a classic '70s, silhouette but we've given her some updates with a mock collar, zip-up back, and ruffled panel at the hemline. Gathering at the waist round out the feminine design details, and the best part - she dresses up or down, depending on what the occasion calls for!
The Miller Dress was made by Alejandro, one of our talented dressmakers.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Sleeveless 70's inspired maxi dress
- Light to medium weight off-white and purple, pink and white floral deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- High neck
- Fluttered sleeves
- Back zipper closure
- Ruffled skirt hem
- Tea stained by hand - please note, due to the nature of tea staining, color variations may occur and look different from the photos!
- Strapless bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Mecca is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.