Sophistication meets elevated comfort with The Marlow Trench. With her classic silhouette, double-breasted button front, patch pockets and waist tie, she’s the perfect addition to go with all of our favorite dresses.
The Marlow Trench was made by Keyris, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved vintage-inspired trench coat
- Medium weight tan and orange-flecked deadstock fabric, feels like wool blend with threaded knots
- Straight sleeves
- Pointed collar
- Notch lapels
- Double-breasted front button-up closure
- Detachable waist tie
- Patch pockets
- Back slit
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Rumi Dress and The Chelsea Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.