The Mara Trouser’s high waist and pleats are reminiscent of a classic ‘70s silhouette. Her wide legs offer beautiful movement in the repurposed fabric we’ve sourced. Tuck in a white T-shirt and pair her with flats for an afternoon out.
- Wide leg sailor trouser
- Medium weight blue and white woven deadstock fabric, feels like linen
- Front zipper with button closure
- Side pockets
- High rise – Runs narrow in the waist, we recommend sizing up if you're in-between sizes!
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Christy is 5'7 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.