The perfect vintage-inspired denim with a modern, form-fitting silhouette. The Lula Jean is high-waisted, with patch pockets, contrast stitching, and a crop kick flare. Pairs well with just about everything you own - we promise.
- High-rise vintage-inspired cropped jeans
- Light to medium weight dark blue deadstock fabric, feels like cotton denim
- Front zipper with button closure
- Front and back patch pockets
- Fitted through the knee with a wide flared leg at the bottom
- Runs narrow in the hips - We recommend sizing up if you're in-between sizes and/or have curvy hips
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended
- Paloma is 5'9 and wearing the 28, styled with The Eisley Top and The Agnes Oxford
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.