The square dolman sleeves of The Lottie Dress set her apart from the crowd. She features a V-neck, fitted empire waist, and a full skirt. We love the Lottie because she's suitable for every day but also transitions to any special occasion you're headed to!
- Short-sleeved maxi dress
- Lightweight orange floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Dolman square sleeves
- One patch pocket on the chest
- Fitted waist with front button closure - runs narrow in the waist, we recommend sizing up if you're in-between sizes!
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Abrielle is 5'4 and wearing the Petite medium
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.