The Linden Dress is based on a vintage top. We loved the ruffle details on the top so much that we played around with a few longer silhouette options, and finally settled on this midi dress with a playful ruffled hem detail.
- Short-sleeved vintage-inspired midi dress
- Lightweight red and white deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Ruffled sleeves
- Banded collar
- Partial front button-up closure with ruffled placket
- Adjustable waist tie
- Tiered skirt
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Lottie is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.