4-of-a-kind! The Linden Dress is based on a vintage top. We loved the ruffle details on the top so much that we played around with a few longer silhouette options, and finally settled on this midi dress with a playful ruffled hem detail.
The Linden Dress was made by Ana, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Vintage style midi dress
- Light to medium weight cream eyelet deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Ruffled mandarin collar
- Partial front button-up with ruffled placket
- Elastic waist
- Puffed sleeves
- Tiered ruffle hem
- Unlined and sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.