The Lincoln Dress is a sleeveless version of our namesake style, The Dawn Dress! With a plunging snap-closure neckline, drawstring waist, and full skirt, The Lincoln Dress is a complete outfit all on its own – and she's perfect for warmer days.
The Lincoln Dress was made by Teresita, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Spaghetti strap midi dress
- Lightweight blush and white floral deadstock fabric, made with organic cotton
- Neckline snap closure
- Adjustable straps and drawstring waist
- Block printed by hand using organic dyes – Please note, due to the nature of hand block printing, pattern variations may occur and look different from the photos!
- Strapless bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Elah is 5'11 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.