The Lincoln Dress is a sleeveless version of our namesake style, The Dawn Dress! With a plunging snap-closure neckline, drawstring waist and full skirt, The Lincoln Dress is a complete outfit all on its own - and she's perfect for warmer days.
The Blooming Garden fabric was screen printed in Erode, India. The Lincoln Dress was made by Angelica, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Sleeveless midi dress
- Light to medium weight deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Pink, cream and black floral pattern screen printed using organically certified dyes
- Adjustable spaghetti straps
- Neckline snap closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Strapless bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Aliana is 5'4 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Sandal
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.