The Libby Top, with its mock turtleneck and three-quarter sleeves, was inspired by the comfiest of '70s fashions. We love the slight crop on this, which makes it pair perfectly with your favorite high-waisted jeans or skirts!
The Libby Top was made by Ana, one of our talented dressmakers.
- 3/4-sleeved classic ribbed t-shirt
- Lightweight washed yellow deadstock fabric, feels like a ribbed cotton blend
- Mock neck
- Slightly cropped length
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning or hand wash, air dry recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Billy Overall, The Lula Jean and The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.