The Leona is the comfiest trench you’ll ever wear. Her long A-line silhouette pairs perfectly with the inverted pleat in the back and the double-welt pockets at the hips. We love both looks with the cinch cuffs, fitted, or leaving the bell sleeves to flare open and be free.
- 70's inspired belt-less trench coat
- Medium-weight green deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Invisible button upfront
- D-ring cinch cuffs and bell sleeves
- Double welt patch pockets
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Kate is 5'9 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.