The Leona is the most comfortable trench you’ll ever wear. Her a-line silhouette is complemented by the inverted pleat back, and the double-welt pockets at the hips. Her bell sleeves can be cinched at the cuffs, or left open and free.
- 70's inspired belt-less trench coat
- Medium weight super soft pink deadstock corduroy, feels like a cotton blend
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- D-ring cinch cuffs and bell sleeves
- Double welt patch pockets
- Invisible button up front
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the xs
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. We root through piles of leftover fabric called “deadstock,” and when we find fabric we love, our team of artisans cuts, sews and finishes each piece in our Downtown LA factory. This talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.