The Lennon Dress is all about the details, from her ruffled puff sleeves, low scoop neck, and button-up front. She features a simple tie at the back to cinch the waist, and a straight, form-fitting silhouette. We love how easily she dresses up or down - sneakers and heels pair equally well with The Lennon Dress.
The Lennon Dress was made by Keyris, one of our talented dressmakers.
Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight cream and soft striped deadstock fabric, feels like a textured rayon
- Poet, ruffled sleeves and fitted armband
- Low scooped neck
- Front button-up closure
- Adjustable waist tie in the back
Runs narrow in the hips, we recommend sizing up if you're in-between sizes!
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco-dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Agnes Oxford
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.