The Layla Dress is a classic sleeveless midi with a bit of vintage flair. Her thoughtful design details include gathering at the bust and shoulders, a sweetheart neckline, and a flattering close-cut from the bust to the hips.
The Layla Dress was made by Jose, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Sleeveless midi dress
- Light to medium weight black and red floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Gathered sleeves and bodice
- Sweetheart neckline and scooped back
- Runs narrow in the bodice and hips, we recommend sizing up if you're in-between sizes!
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.