The Katie Dress features a mid-length skirt, button-up front, and a front slit. We love the peek of skin at the bodice and the gathered fabric at the waist. The buttons up the side are what really make The Katie Dress shine - there's nothing else like her in our closet!
The Katie Dress was made by Keyris, one of our talented dressmakers.
- This item is final sale - Ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Sleeveless midi dress
- Light to medium weight blue and white striped deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Split bodice with two-button closure
- Open back slit
- Full-length left side button closure and front slit on the skirt
- Runs narrow in the chest, we recommend sizing up if you are in-between sizes!
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Sandra is 5'6 and Ally is 5'8 and they're both wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.