Balloon sleeves and elongated cuffs give the Jane Sweater an effortless elegance. The Jane evokes a timeless femininity, and is certain to be a staple you'll wear for years to come.
- Long-sleeved vintage-inspired sweater
- Medium weight grey yarn, made with a Mohair/Merino/Acrylic/Nylon blend
- Balloon sleeves with long ribbed cuffs
- Ribbed collar and hem detail
- Cropped length
- Bra friendly
- Knitted in Los Angeles
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Alyssa is 5'9 and wearing the size small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.