The James Skirt is the first skirt Christy ever designed (named after our favorite photographer!). James is a maxi, two-layer wrap silhouette that ties at the waist. She's the perfect pair for your favorite vintage T-shirt or crop top - we particularly love her with our own Devon Tee!
The James Skirt was made by Lucas, one of our talented dressmakers.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Vintage-inspired maxi skirt
- Lightweight green, orange and pink floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Wrap skirt closure
- High to low skirt hem
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Devon Tee
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.