The intricate bodice panel on The Holly Dress is borrowed straight from a timeless Victorian frock, with ruffles at the neckline, the bottom of the bib, and the hem. The open, flowing skirt can be tamed at the waist with a detachable tie or left open - better for frolicking in Mother Earth, which we suggest doing in this dress. She was made for it!
The Holly Dress was made by Angelica, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Sleeveless Victorian-inspired maxi dress
- Light to medium off-white-gray and blue floral deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- High ruffled neck
- Ruffled bib neckline
- Back zipper closure
- Detachable waist tie
- Embellished and ruffled skirt hem
- Tea stained by hand - Please note, due to the nature of tea staining, color variations may occur and look different from the photos!
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Mecca is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.