We love a dress you can wear all year long, and with her mid-thigh hem and long, billowy sleeves, Harriet definitely fits the bill. The ruffled details at her shoulders lend the perfect amount of feminine to this transitional dream dress!
- Long sleeve mini dress
- Peasant sleeves with button cuffs
- Back keyhole neck tie closure
- Ruffles at shoulders
- Open waistline
- Lightweight soft semi-sheer off white repurposed fabric, feels like rayon
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. We root through piles of leftover fabric called “deadstock,” and when we find fabric we love, our team of artisans cuts, sews and finishes each piece in our Downtown LA factory. This talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.