With her slim straps and smocking on the back of the bodice, The Gwen Dress is a simple and versatile piece. Based on an easy '50s silhouette, she's perfect for warmer weather and pairs well with The Dawn Sandal.
The Gwen Dress was made by Ana, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Sleeveless midi dress
- Lightweight pale cream and multi-color plaid deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Square neckline
- Fitted bodice and intricate smocking on the back
- Invisible side zipper
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Strapless bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Leah is 5'4 and wearing the extra small
- Elaina is 5'9 and wearing the small
- Juliette is 5'9 and wearing the medium
- Jasmine is 5'11 and wearing the large
- Matisse is 5'9 and wearing the extra large
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.