With her square neckline, delicate ruffles, and three-quarter sleeves, Elodie is reminiscent of a timeless Victorian frock. Pair her with one of our Flora Slips or wear her alone for a sheer, lightweight piece, perfect for warmer months. The Elodie Dress hits mid-shin and features slightly belled sleeves.
The Elodie Dress was made by Teresita, one of our talented dressmakers.
- 3/4 bell-sleeved peasant midi dress
- Lightweight white and grey checkered deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Bell sleeves
- Square neckline and relaxed fit in the shoulders
- Adjustable waist tie in the back
- Tiered skirt
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Elah is 5'11 and wearing the small
- Matisse is 5'9 and wearing the extra large
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.